Certain water problems will require special filtration methods. The presence of Iron (Rust), Sulfur (Hydrogen SulfideRotten-Egg Odor) and Manganese problems exist in most localized wells. They cannot be resolved by electronic water conditioners or salt based softeners alone.
Iron Filter is the only iron removal system Factory Pre-Set according to customers water test and flow rate. This is not only important to maximize performance, but also to increase the life span of the product to 20-30 years! Iron Filter is shipped direct to the customer ready to assemble and install. Receive a Factory Direct Price Quote by pressing the Factory Direct Easy Button. Customers will be emailed a Factory Direct Price and the Factory Pre-Set questionnaire. The answers to the questionnaire are very important. Each Iron Filter is custom built to meet the exact specifications of the customers water supply.
Iron for one, is one of the most common elements found in nature, and nearly all ground water contains a measurable amount of iron. Iron stains are noticed in; bathtubs, showers, toilets, sinks, dishwashers, washing machines, even staining house exteriors and driveways, caused by sprinklers or leaking outside faucets. Remember, iron builds up at 4 times the rate compared to calcium and magnesium. It is very damaging to water heaters, salt based softeners, in-line filters, valves, faucets, ice makers and plumbing. High levels of iron are damaging to hair and will cause staining. It will also cause dry skin and dry scalp conditions. Many customers say they saved their money back within the first year, simply due to loads of laundry not being ruined from the orange iron staining any longer.
Hard Water Expertsoffers an innovative and natural solution called Iron Filter. Coupled with a Hard Water Experts Iron Filter self-backwashing filter is a non-chemical oxidizing media, that will remove the offensive elements, without using chemicals or salt. Iron Filter removes iron, rust, sulfur, manganese, dirt, turbidity, tastes, odors and even strong chemicals like chlorine. The installation of Iron Filter will leave you with fresh, clean, stain and odor free water in your home or business.
Folks who buy their water from a city or other water municipalities usually do not experience iron and sulfur problems. The reason, most of them treat the water to keep the damaging effects from deteriorating the infrastructure. Customers with well water or private community water know the problems associated with iron and sulfur. It is important to remember that not all wells are made up of the same type of minerals or pH levels. This becomes a critical factor to know, as this changes the dynamics of the water, which would then change the type of media to be best used, to optimize and maximize performance.
Iron Filter contains 80% manganese dioxide in an extremely unique cluster format for enhanced performance and maximized capacity. Iron Filter out performs Greensand, Brim, Pyrolox, Terminox, and many others due to the purity of its particles, superior oxidation/filtration capacity, and durability. The Iron Filter self-backwashing filter is a non-chemical oxidizing media to reduce the effects caused by the presence of iron.
Hard Water Experts Iron Filter System Advantages
- Custom Built - Each Iron Filter is Factory Built and Customized, from the media base, to the control valve, including the operational settings, all determined by the Customers Pro Lab water test resuts and flow rate test.
- Measurably Higher Flow Rate of any Iron Removal Media - Because of its superior performance, Iron Filter supports a significantly higher service flow rate per bed size and can be used in smaller filters. No oxidizing chemicals needed for regeneration or added to your water.
- High Efficiency with 80% Manganese Dioxide for Greater Performance and Capacity - Iron Filter is superior to most other oxidizing medias because of its very high manganese dioxide content. Manganese dioxide is the active ingredient of all leading iron/manganese reduction systems. The high manganese dioxide content produces a much more active and kinetic media, and is therefore, the most effective.
- Effective from 5.0 to 9.0 pH - Filox operates within a much broader pH range than most iron-reduction media. It can be used to treat waters that are significantly lower in pH.
- Technology is Chlorine Tolerant - Iron Filter works well with all the standard oxidizing agents (chlorine, potassium permanganate, hydrogen peroxide, ozone, and air). So you can use in line with other equipment.
- Unit is Easy to Program - 10 pre-programmed regeneration cycles to optimize water treatment.
- Longevity of Use - It has a longer lifespan than most iron filters, with over a 20 year life expectancy.
- Superior Particle Strength - Iron Filter holds up better than other media during the frequent backwashing required of iron filters.
- Higher Capacity for Iron, Manganese and Sulfur - Without additional oxidizers, under the right conditions, a cubic foot is capable of handling up to 15 ppm (parts per million) iron, 7 ppm hydrogen sulfide, and 3 ppm manganese. Capacity increases greatly with the use of oxidizers as pretreatment.
- Simple Operations - Microprocessor-controlled solid-state time-clock 1" valve is fully programmable with simple 3-button control.